Friday, April 01, 2005

Updates over the last couple of weeks...

The girls are all asleep in the den. We made the couch bed out and Haleigh and Holleigh are sleeping on the couch cushions together. I wish my camera was charged! I should be in bed, but I really am enjoying the quietness. I also, should be having my quiet time/prayer time now. For some reason, it is times like this when the entire house is quiet and it is late at night, that I feel closest to God. It's almost like He can hear me without listening to others...like He is sitting in my living room! Well technically He is, but you know what I mean! Now if I hear that "still small voice" I may just fall out of my chair!
I have been on a Medifast diet since the end of January, but I had lost a lot of weight when we all had the flu for 2 weeks. Altogether, I have lost 20 pounds since December. My goal is to lose 30 more or at least 25 more. It's been tough, but I am really trying this time. I don't like being overweight!

I have changed my site again. Same web addy, just changed back to my purple! It may change altogether if I go into some type of home business.
I'm about to venture into some direct selling businesses, but I haven't quite figured out which one yet. I'm still trying to narrow it down. Just wish I was talented enough to do ideas on my own!
It is time for me to take advantage of an early bedtime hour. Gee---bet it will feel wonderful to go to bed this early!
Here is our schedule for tomorrow:

8:00-10:00 Haleigh's softball practice
10:00-12:00 Holleigh's t-ball practice
After practice, grab a bite for lunch and away we go again...
2:00-4:00 Hannah's softball practice
2:00-4:00 Haleigh and Holleigh have a birthday party to attend
Home again, Home again, jiggity jig!
Tony should be home from the coast about 5:00 and there is no telling where we might go after that!

No comments: