Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Building Our Daughters' Faith



Having 3 girls, ages 12, 15, and 17, I struggle with knowing what to say or saying it at the right time. I KNOW they aren’t getting as much of God’s Word in as they should due to our busy schedule. There are times when they are questioning faith and I feel completely dumbfounded about how to encourage them scripturally. I muddle through with scripture I remember and then have to search for the rest.  Somehow we deal with whatever is going on. Then in hindsight, I think, "I totally missed the mark on that teachable moment."

We don’t always start our mornings off on a positive note…Reading God’s Word at breakfast will probably be the key that sends my girls into the world fully “armored” and ready to face the day in love! I found a giveaway to help with building our girls' faith on Proverbs 31 ministries author blog.  Thought I'd share!

Faith Builder's Giveaway by Lynn Cowell from Proverbs 31 Ministries

No comments: