Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Countdown to Thanksgiving ~ Day 6

I am so thankful for my Mama and Daddy. When I think of God's plan for our family and how we came to be, it still amazes me no matter how old I get. It took a special person to take on our family and God blessed us the perfect one. Unconditional love and support was always shown no matter what any of us were going through, as well as forgiveness for our mistakes. Having daughters of my own made me realize the overwhelming job my parents had in raising ONE girl. Multiply me times three...WOW!  I love them so much and am so thankful for the things I've learned from them and still learn from them the older I get.

Deuteronomy 5:16 ~ Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the LORD your God is giving you.

No comments: