Thursday, January 29, 2004

Six days--no action...
It's been six days since I have posted here. We have been really busy! Oh, did I post about Barney? It was a pretty good show, but I had enough! Glad that was over!The Mardi Gras Ball is this weekend. I need to be packing NOW, but I worked Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday(today). I am ready to relax...so guess who will be up all night washing and packing! I bought three dresses the other day, but I can't decide which dress I want to keep for the Ball. I need to take 2 dresses back. I put myseslf into a major depression trying to find a dress for me. I kick myself in the tail all the time about losing weight. I'm miserable! I am also sooooosleepy! My head keeps flopping over. I need sleep. I think I am going to bed now. Good night

No comments: