Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blog Jumper=BDHD

Here's another..
(Written July 16, 2007 )
Blog Jumper=BDHD
My name is Lisa and I am a Blog Jumper.

Ok, that's the first step to admitting I have a problem! I love trying out new Blog programs...just can't help myself. Boredom sets in, change is inevitable. So, there is no chronological sequence in my blogging. Readers must start at Mindsay, click over to TBlog, redirect to Blogspot, back to TBlog, then Typepad, full circle to Blogspot, alternating between Typepad and Blogspot. Blog Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Or is it called Motherhood with no time to properly change the format to one blog and transfer all posts to one program? We've been a little busy lately. Read it or leave it! I've always wanted to write a book, but I'm afraid my chapters would go: 1, 8,2 4,7,10,...you get the picture. Better cure myself first.

No comments: