Sunday, October 02, 2011

For My Girls...

Okay...for my husband, too! Ultimately, for me. Time to lose the rest of this weight-- Physical weight and emotional weight.
Here I go again! Praying for strength that THIS time I will stick to a healthy eating and exercise plan. Of course, prayer is all I need, but I'm sure God wants me to do my part in making the right choices. My health has been such an issue since 1995, but I can't seem to shake the weight to improve it. My willpower is pretty much non-existent.
Plexus Slim has been helping control my appetite, but since I didn't take it yesterday or today, I've not fared so well. Tomorrow, I will start back into an exercise program. I've joined the Rookie to 5K Plan on Spark People to keep track of how I'm doing and have some sort of plan in place with certain goals to achieve.
It is way past bedtime so I'll close for now. I'll have to start getting to bed at a decent hour as well. No sleep makes me want to binge!

No comments: