Monday, October 03, 2011

My Monday Madness

Usual Monday...late for work, coworker issues, and stress from the doctors in clinic.
Then a busy evening of a quick supper before heading out to my daughter's football game. Thank goodness I made some healthy food choices early in the day. Unfortunately, by the time this evening rolled around, I had only racked up 16 minutes of a brisk walk, and overate my share at the supper table.
My positive outlook for today? I got 16 minutes of a brisk walk and even though I overate my share of supper...I'm still under my calories goal of 1300! And it was my daughter's last football game to cheer for this season! More time added to my weeks now!

I CAN DO THIS! By God's power in me...He will strengthen me!
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

emoticon I'm going to kick this Monday's Madness out the door!

No comments: