Sunday, January 04, 2004

Feeling better...when on pain killers!
I took some pain killers today so I am feeling better at times, but I've slept too much! Tony was home today...all day, so he kind of took over the girls, but that was only after we had the mother of all arguments and every ache and pain and emotion I was feeling came out in one big blast! I hate to say it, but when I feel I can't take anymore, I am a dirty fighter and I am going to say anything no matter how hurtful it is, just to hurt him before he can hurt me. I refuse to let him hurt me ever again! After I finally had to lay back down (I'm so weak from being sick), he just kept saying "I still love you, Lisa" and I couldn't return the phrase, because I just don't know! That was the first big fight since we got back together from being separated. I guess it is not a good time to focus on marriage stuff when you have fever, sore throat and can't swallow 'cause it hurt so bad! I have to work tonigt, so I guess I'll run to the doctor sometime today! I just haven't felt like driving! I feel soooo woozy when I stand up!Oh, since the fight, Tony was a lot nicer--fixed me some soup, tea, and brought it to me, and then put my dishes away when I was done! We've been married almost 11 years and I can count on one hand the times he has done that for me! If he would do stuff like that more often, I might be prone to remember the reason I married him! Everyone is in bed now and I have calmed down and a better person now. The girls go back to school tomorrow! Yippee!
I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!Ok, enough singing! You get the picture! Haleigh is crying about returning to school though. She keeps saying, "I'll miss you". I tell her that I will miss her to and that I will be home waiting for her when she gets off the bus. She's been this way since I've gone to work nights. I am thinking of switching back to days to return to some type of normalcy in their life. Mama sleeps all the time---that's all they know right now. Well, I've sat up as long as I can tolerate. Time to lay down again for a little while! Until next time...

No comments: